Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Children and Friends Spent Quality Time at JAM

Last December 2017 my children visited me in my working  place at Daanbantayan, Cebu. They stayed in my rented room for two days and I brought them to JAM Beach House to explore its scenery and enjoy the company of my friends who were all my co workers in school.JAM Beach House is peacefully located in Tapilon, Daanbantayan,Cebu. The cozy ambiance of the beach is very inviting for a whole day fun. My children enjoyed their stay in the beach house for they find it a very relaxing place while spending time with me in their stay in Daanbantayan, Cebu. It was a worthwhile experience for them. The beach house has several rooms for guests who want to spend their time out of their home. It has swimming pools which are very attractive with its blue colored water with 6 ft deep. The Jacuzzi bubble bath pool will unwind your stress and unload your hidden tensions. Nobody can reject the pool’s invitation once you are there. So better visit and explore the place. I too believed what famous writer Benjamin Disraeli said, “Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.”

4 comments:

  1. The water is very inviting. Hope we can visit that place as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome dear friend Marianne. I will be looking forward to it. Thanks for commenting and please follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a dismal winter's day in Guernsey, Channel Islands, it's a joy to imagine the warmth of that beautiful pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2fa issues cause improper functioning in Binance|Binance number
    Is your two-factor authentication not working properly in Binance? 2fa is two-factor authentication that secures your account from unwanted activities. All you have to do is dial Binance support phone number which is always at assistance and users can always look for the numerous and accessible ways to get rid of the errors in the least possible time. The talented professionals are always at your service to provide the best support. They will guide you and help you in following all the steps properly so that you can create the account easily.

    ReplyDelete