Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Working Away From Home Is A Sacrifice

Have you ever been to a place you’re supposed to love, but all you think about is home? Home is where love resides, memories are created, family always belong and laughter never ends.

Adventure must start from running away from home. While most girls run away from home to marry, I ran away to work. I left home just to pursue grandeur ambition and grab my job
promotion. I left friends and family for greater possibilities and make deeper connections. I defied my fear of change, hold my head high and do what I once thought was unthinkable yet I walked away though it was scary.

There are times that I smile but I wanna cry. I talk but I wanna be quiet. I pretend that I am happy but I ain't because I am missing home and I wanna be with family. The love of a family is life’s greatest blessing. It is where life begins and love never ends. Due to the love of my family I worked away from home for a greener pasture praying that one day God will reward me with a nearer working opportunity and stay happy.

3 comments:

  1. It's so hard to be away from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband worked away from home for years and was only home on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same as me dear friend bj. I go home every weekend too. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete